Competitor analysis and research is essential if you want your online marketing campaign to be successful.
In order for our marketing team to understand the industry that your business operates in it is pivotal that we carry our extensive competitor analysis, researching the market leaders within your sector and what techniques have made them so successful.
All industries benefit from different marketing activities, some depend on search engine optimisation services and others require a large social media presence.
Analysis ensures that our marketing team can create the most effective digital marketing strategy for your business.
Why do we carry out competitor analysis?
As part of all of our digital marketing strategy and planning our marketing team implement competitor analysis as this enables us to create realistic goals for our campaigns.
Reviewing your competitors marketing efforts and seeing which methods have been the most successful at generating leads and driving website traffic will enable us to learn what works well for your sector.
Using our specialist marketing software we are able to review competitors based on the following:
• Level of website traffic
• Revenue made online
• Number of social media followers
• Search engine presence
• Click-through-rate of PPC adverts
Once we have carried out enough competitor analysis our marketing team then create bespoke digital marketing packages, comprising of a multi-channel approach that will benefit your business the most.
How competitor analysis boosts online marketing
Often our clients ask what the benefits of competitor analysis will be on their online marketing efforts. There are a number of benefits of carrying out competitor research, including the following:
• Understanding who your key competitors are enables us to fully understand your industry and the target audience that you are trying to reach
• Researching the leaders within your market and the marketing activities that they carry out means that we can present your business as a market leader
• Competitor analysis means that our marketing team can create realistic goals based on the competitiveness of your industry, this also means that we won’t be making any false promises in terms of what we are able to achieve.
For more information on the competitor analysis and digital marketing services that we offer fill in the contact form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
What We Offer
- Bespoke Marketing Packages
- Competitor analysis
- Market research
- Plan creation
- Strategy and planning
Infused Media Limited Unit 108A
Glenfield Park One, Philips Road
Tel: 01254 447050